COLLECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION:
When you visit our website, you may engage at different levels, varying from casual browsing to interactive transactions. We try and ensure that only the minimum personal information is collected from you, and only when necessary.
When you register with our website, whether to request for more information or to place an order for our products, in order to serve you, we may collect your contact information such as name, phone numbers, address and email address, as well as some profile information, including your password.
Depending upon the level of engagement, some of the information requested may be mandatory, to allow you to proceed ahead and complete the engagement. If you do not wish to share such mandatory information, then you will not be able to complete that activity.
HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION :
Some of the use cases for the information collected by the website are as follows :
- Process your financial transactions; Service your order.
- Respond to your queries and concerns.
- Notify you about new launches, special promotions/ offers and important upcoming events via Periodic emails or text messages
- Investigate, prevent or take action regarding illegal activities and/or violations of our Terms of Service.
- Improve our website, services and product offerings.
- Customize your experience, including targeting our services and offerings to you.
At times TuckedIn may be required to disclose personal data as we believe to be necessary or appropriate in the following situations:
- under applicable law, including laws outside your country of residence; to comply with legal process;
- to respond to requests from public and government authorities, including public and government authorities outside your country of residence, for national security and/or law enforcement purposes;
- to enforce our terms and conditions;
- to allow us to pursue available remedies or limit the damages that we may sustain.
INFORMATION SHARING WITH THIRD PARTY SERVICE PROVIDERS:
We also share the Personal Information and Other Information with third parties, affiliates/subsidiaries who provide services to Tuckedin website management, payment processing services, information technology and related infrastructure provision, customer service, e-mail delivery, auditing, and other similar services. When TuckedIn shares Personal Information with affiliates/subsidiaries, third party, service providers, we only share the Personal Information which is necessary for them to perform those services and try to ensure that they use this Information only for the purpose of providing services to us and subject to terms consistent with this policy.
PROTECTION OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION:
The Personal Information that you provide in connection with the use of the website is protected in several ways. It resides on secure servers that only selected TuckedIn personnel have access to via password. Your Personal Information is encrypted whenever it is transmitted to TuckedIn. When you enter sensitive information (such as credit card number) on our registration or order forms, we encrypt that information using transport layer security technology. We strive to protect the Personal Information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. However, no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is completely secure. While we take into account the sensitivity of the Personal Information we collect, process and store, and the current state of technology to use these measures protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
PRIVACY OF CONTACT INFORMATION
If you have any questions regarding our Privacy Statement or if you need to update, change or remove information, you can do so by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org